2.16.2011

Hump Day Bump Day: 18 Weeks!!


Holy crap!  It's a boy!

*How far along?: 18 Weeks

*Total weight gain: Um... I have no clue

*How big is baby?:  The size of a sweet potato! Between 5 and 7 ounces and about 5½ inches long

*Maternity clothes?:  Yep. Lovin it.

*Sleep?:  Aside from reflux, running nose, etc I'm sleeping pretty well propped on a lot of fluff

*Best moment this week?: Seeing the ultrasound and hearing everything looks perfect so far!

*Movement?: This baby is moving a ton and apparently I'm not feeling all of it.  It was so cool to see on the ultrasound

*Food cravings?:  I was really into Mexican food until the reflux kicked in :-/

*Labor signs?: Nope. Nada.

*Belly button in or out?: In

*What I miss: Walking up the stairs without losing my breath

*What I'm looking forward to:  July

Sarah





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Congrats! I guessed BOY too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! What a blessing to have one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo Hooo! So excited for you all. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your looking great Sarah! I found that eating nuts really helped my reflux when I was pregnant with Kaya. If you chew them until they are mush and then swallow it will help coat your esophagus. Try it!

    Just so you know I have changed my URL to
    GeoJamMoore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute ribbon idea :) Congrats on your sweet little boy. Boys are a blast, and you'll have a great big sister on your hands too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation! I am already SO excited for my next baby! I hope it's a little boy - but a healthy baby is always the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...