3.16.2011

HDBD: 22 Weeks

*How far along?: 22 Weeks

*Total weight gain: 7lbs
*How big is baby?:  The size of spaghetti squash!

*Maternity clothes?:  Yes, but surprisingly I can still wear my low rise jeans just fine.

*Sleep?:  I'm sleeping fine but daylight savings time sucks.
*Best moment this week?: Lillian learning to sign milk. 
*Movement?: He's really active at night and any time I eat.  Also any time I lean forward... apparently he's not a fan of being smashed.
*Food cravings?:  Carbs.
*Labor signs?: Nope. Nada.

*Belly button in or out?: In, but definitely getting shallow.

*What I miss: wine
*What I'm looking forward to:  Getting Lillian's new crib put together and starting the new bedroom.



Sarah




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...